Saturday, May 31, 2008

Je suis là (I am here)

I waited as everyone boarded the plain to Brussels. I watched as the gate seating area emptied the monitor informed me that business class was filled and probably coach as well and even if there were room in first class I couldn't sit there as standy. When It looked like everyone was on I went again to talk to the man at the counter (in my head I was preparing myself to accept that I would need to make arrangements to stay the night in DC until the next days flight. He said he would see what he could do and we just needed some luck, to me that meant prayer. In a minute he called me up asking me to follow his instructions carefully. That I am to take my ticket but there is someone there and this person in business class is to change seats to first class.

God is good. He is faithful. He worked things out. On my way down I read Psalms starting at ch 1 and I continued to Brussels. I read up to Ch 42.

No comments: