Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hoping around

During time off from work I am at a two week long evangelization event While playing soccer (we call it football here) I heard a CRACK when my left ankle found itself in between the legs of another player. Falling down in agony I decided to take a break (a long break) as soon as my friends could get me off the field. The next day I was off to the hospital which lead to an X-ray. That's where we found that I have very nice bones in my foot and ankle. It's amazing I use my feet all the time but I've never seen my feet bones. With everything intact they gave me a nice ankle brace. I'll be off it for at least a couple weeks. I have been using crutches (béquilles pronounced bekiy) and also hopping about to get around.
Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: