Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sharing the Good News in French class

Today I had my appointment to renew my resident card. Everything is in order and it will be ready sometime before September 17th.

Last night I took seriously where God has placed me and began to pray for my classmates and neighbors. Earlier today in my French class which is mostly Muslim women from Algeria and Morocco. Today, I am not sure why, the teacher brought up religion. She is Catholic and after finding out that everyone besides her and I are Muslims she asked me to explain what Christianity is. Wow what an opportunity! It was challenging because even though Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an they don't know who Jesus is. So I started of 'Jesus was a Jew...'. The teacher said we could continue talking about the subject tomorrow. Wow! Please pray for my Muslim classmates and my teacher, who has a Catholic background believes that pretty much all gods are the same with different names. Pray for me that as I speak that God would work and change lives.

1 comment:

burndive said...

Wow. It's amazing what God does. Plant seeds. Water. God will give the increase.

"Go therefore, making disciples of all nations... I am with you!"